AFFORDABLE, ACCESSIBLE HEALTHCARE
Why Emediate Cure
HOW WE’RE DOING HEALTHCARE DIFFERENTLY
- 2022 Herald News Best of Will County 2022
- Voted Best Urgent Care in Will County
- Voted One of the best In Family Practice Primary Care
- Voted One of the best in Aesthetics
- 2021 Readers’ Choice Award for Family Practice/Primary Care Doctor
- 2021 Readers’ Choice Award for Employer – Healthcare
- 2021 Readers’ Choice Award for A Small Employer Until 100 People
- 2021 Top Rated Local Business in Illinois
- “No complaint” Award With BBB 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- 2020 Commencement Speakers for University of St. Francis Graduation
- 2020 Large Business of the Year for Shorewood Chamber of Commerce
- 2020 Small Business of the Year for Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce
- 2018, 2019, & 2020 Readers Choice Award for Best in Health Care in Will County
- 2019 Illinois Top Rated Local Urgent Care Center
- 2019 Readers’ Choice Award for One of the Best Employers in Healthcare
- A+ Rating Since 2018 With Better Business Bureau
Flexible Hours & Minimal Wait Times
When you are ill or injured, you need fast care, and primary care providers aren’t always available. Our urgent care centers in Joliet and Shorewood are open 12 hours a day, seven days a week, so we can be there for you when you need us most. The average wait time at an Emediate Cure center is less than one hour, and most test results are turned around in 15 minutes or less. The best part? No appointments necessary — walk-ins are welcome.
Comprehensive Wellness Services
Our facility is staffed with qualified board certified health professionals who can provide comprehensive care for all ages, infant to adult . Look to us to provide compassionate, comprehensive care for nearly any sickness or illness that is non-life threatening. We also offer a suite of test, lab and x-ray services.
Everyone deserves quality healthcare, regardless of income level or financial situation. We strive to provide affordable and accessible care options, and we also accept most major insurance carriers. For more information on pricing, please click here. You can also pay online by visiting our Online Bill Pay. If you have any questions regarding the cost of care, please call us at 815-733-5952.
When you visit an Emediate Cure center, we don’t just treat your illness or injury — we also provide you with the information you need to better understand your condition, treatment plan and overall health so you can make more educated decisions. Whether it’s during your visit or weeks after, don’t hesitate to ask us questions. We are here for you!
Let Our Family Take Care of Yours
Emediate Cure is a much-needed alternative to corporate-run healthcare facilities. We are community and people-driven, which means your health is our top priority. Our centers are locally owned and operated by providers who share a passion for high-quality, comprehensive and accessible healthcare. So, the next time you need care, visit one of our locations and let our family take care of you.