B12 injections have been clinically proven to help accelerate metabolism and burn fat. At Emediate Cure, we offer two different B12 injection options to suit your specific needs. Please note that all are used to enhance your energy and should be used along with a healthy diet plan, drinking plenty of water, and exercising.
B12 Injection (Vitamin B12)
LipoLean (B complex Vitamins, including B6/B12, Methionine, Inositol, Choline, L-Carnitine, Chromium)
How do B12 Lipotropic injections work?
Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from our body, so if it is healthier it will work better for you. Lipotropic substance decreases the deposit or speeds up the removal of fat (Lipo = fat, tropic = stimulant) within the liver.
B12 can give you an energy boost, which helps you burn calories. The amino acids in the B12 lipotropic shots are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. Injections can be given once a month or once a week and will be decided by the provider.
What is in a Lipotropic B12 injection?
A lipotropic injection contains a mixture of lipotropic solutions that are made up of one or more of the following fat burning compounds. Each of the components listed below has a key role in utilizing fat as fat burners, distributing energy, and removing toxins from the body.
- Choline – Supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is also required for the transport and metabolism of the endocrine, cardiovascular and liver systems.
- Inositol – A nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, Inositol is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Methionine – Acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body. It is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release.
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid that is naturally produced in the body. It helps the body produce energy, carries fatty acids into the cell so they can be burned as fuel, and assists in the reduction of belly fat.
- Vitamin B6 – Helps to improve mental clarity, alertness and concentration.
- Vitamin B12 – Essential for helping to form new, healthy cells in the body. B12 helps in the formation of red blood cells (RBC’s) and is essential to nervous system functioning. It also boosts energy, helping increase activity levels.
- 8 Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12) – Help with increased energy, improve mental clarity and mood,, and help support the nervous system.
- Each of the components listed above is important because it has a key role in utilizing fat as fat burners, distributing energy, and removing toxins from the body.
For more information on pricing, please visit our Same Day Pricing page or call us for details