Our board-certified health professionals are committed to providing comprehensive occupational health services for both employers and employees, ranging from pre-employment screening to return-to-work physicals.
We have extensive experience in the occupational health field, helping businesses reduce injuries, lower costs, and promote a safe workplace. We offer comprehensive occupational health services to organizations of all sizes, from tiny start-ups to large corporations with hundreds of employees.
For employees, Emediate Cure provides digital health records to ensure streamlined communications about a patient’s work status and guidance on care that helps injured workers return to work as soon as possible.
We offer the following occupational services:
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Educational programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Injury care
- Pre-placement evaluation
- Physical exams
- Vision and hearing testing
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
A Department of Transportation (DOT) physical is a physical exam that is required for people who drive commercial vehicles. The point of a DOT physical is to make sure that people who are driving commercial motor vehicles are physically, mentally, and emotionally fit. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires them for the safety of the public.
You will need a DOT physical if you:
- Drive a vehicle designed to carry more than 15 people.
- Are paid to drive a vehicle designed to carry more than 8 people.
- Carry hazardous material in your vehicle that requires your vehicle to have a placard.
- Drive a vehicle on the interstate with a gross combination weight rating, gross vehicle weight rating, or gross combination weight of over 10,000 pounds.