We encourage our patients to regularly see their primary care provider when possible for indicated screening, blood testing and physical exams.
Even though screening isn’t always a top priority for a patient, screening and prevention is one of the most important things you can do for your health and well-being.
Emediate Cure offers wellness exams, blood work, EKG, and many immunizations without an appointment 7 days per week. If your insurance does not cover these services, we offer an unbeatable wellness package through our same day, prompt pay discount.
Some of the preventive services offered at Emediate Cure:
- Pap Smears
- Bio Metrics Health Screening
- Sports and School Physicals
- Flu Shots
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) Immunization
- TDaP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) Immunization
- TB (tuberculosis screening)
- Full Wellness Package (exam, blood work & EKG)
- STD screening
- Blood pressure screening and initial treatment as indicated
- Screening for Thyroid disorder
- Screening for Diabetes
- Weight loss and diet counseling: Click here to learn more.